Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Holy crap!! I gotta pick out paint!!

  As I said, I have lots to update!!


The insulators came on Wednesday to get the show on the road.  I was soooo thankful that they showed up two days early.....much to my harassing persistence!!

Because the insulators came two days early our drywallers were able to get started sooner as well!!  This is a shot of one part of the kitchen and the breakfast nook.

 

That pipe hanging out of the ceiling is where my hood vent will be and the stove will be right under it!




Can you guess what these are?  Uhmmm yep those are my cabinets that showed up a little over two weeks early (which is better than the other way).  Let me tell ya, things have been a little crazy this week!!!  

Now the finishers are working away in the house and guess who has next week off to paint?!?!?!  Yep, this girl does.  Soooooo if anybody gets bored next week, grab a brush and come on down ;)

I have to be honest that I am freaking out a bit that I all of a sudden have to commit to final colors.  Ahhhhh the pressure of it all.  I gotta admit, I like this kind of pressure.  After all I picked November 18th for the magical completion date.  Let's hope I win the pool.......

I'll show ya tomorrow what is being delivered on Friday.  My husband was thrilled......

No comments:

Post a Comment