Monday, September 15, 2014

The mantel and a quick project!

Let's take a gander at the mantel in the great room!  I don't completely love it but in the words of Shrek, it'll do Donkey.

One of the things I love the most are the firefly lights that I made with tulle.  I mean come on, can you ever go wrong with white lights and tulle?

Here is an up close shot and some more of the black garland from Pottery Barn.  You can see the detail of the lights a little better in this picture.  Love them.



 Some silver candlesticks and an orange glass pumpkin....nothing too wild and crazy!


One last up close shot of the banner that I got 90% off at Michael's a few years ago.  Finally, I'm getting to put this stuff to good use ;)

Here are some goods that I got from the Dollar Tree and Michael's over the years and it's about time I got crafty.  So, I gotta cut this short and hope for the best!





No comments:

Post a Comment