Thursday, January 29, 2015

"Chairish" My Sunroom Style Board!!



I was recently perusing the internet and found Chairish; an exclusive curator approved, online marketplace for vintage furniture.  I was inspired by their vintage furniture to put together a style board with one of the accent chairs from their latest collection.   There were SO many chairs to choose from, but the Mexican Embroidery Regency Chair just SCREAMED my name.  So, I took those chairs and decided to create my style board around their vibrant colors.

Oddly enough I shared my style board with my mama and one of my BFF's and they both said, "hey is that the couch in your sunroom?"  Oddly enough it is not but it looks EXACTLY like my couch.  The sunroom that has not been able to find its identity!  So I guess I was unintentionally putting together the style board for MY sunroom.  Don't you think that a sunroom should be open, bright, and airy just by the virtue of its name?  Mine has been lacking in that department.....and I think I've found the perfect solution.  Lots of pattern, bright colors, and different textures. 







Here is a list of all of the fabulous items on my style board:

Mexican Embroidery Regency Chair

Chest, Couch, and Lighting Fixtures

Blue Ikat Curtains

Hand Tufted Area Rug in Blue

Magenta Velvet Pillows

Pink Poppy Print (say that three times fast!!)

So there you have it!!  What do you think?  I loves it.....ALL of it!  Now I'm on a mission to bring my styleboard to life!!!

Go check out all of the fabulous items on Chairish's website and let me know what YOUR fave piece of furniture is!

No comments:

Post a Comment