Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Busy Week Ahead!

As you all know by now I'll be at EMU for the weekend while the Great White Hunter is up north doing his thing!  That being said, I've got tons to get done before Friday.

I brought this home yesterday on my day off and got to sanding right away.


Yes, Zoey is an incredibly big helper.....said no one ever!  At least in this picture she was waking up from a power nap.

However below she decided to help me with sanding the drawers by playing fetch over and over in the garage amidst all the drawers and dresser up on blocks ;)


Anywho, back to the dresser.  I love it and can't wait to start painting tonight.  I love that it has nine drawers which equals TONS of storage.  It was made in 1951 and it is my favorite style!!!
I'm not going to tell you what's it is going to be until it is done.  However here is a little hint of what I've got going on......

The finished product will be for sale at EMU this weekend.

This cathedral gray MCM 9 drawer dresser will also be for sale!



I'll be doing some demos in my booth on easy table-scape ideas for the holidays and whatever other fun things I can come up with.  It is possible I sat straight up in bed at 3:00 this morning with a couple more ideas. 

Whew, oh yeah, and I have to get a presentation put together for Saturday.  So, maybe I'm starting to stress out a LITTLE bit!!



No comments:

Post a Comment