Friday, June 8, 2018

Project update!!

Whew, t-minus 22 days until graduation party time!!  I've gotta admit that I think we're in pretty good shape.  Ryan and I both have the week off before the party to finish any last minute projects and work on the last minute details. 
Let's take a look-see at what I've gotten done thus far!  I recovered the pillows on the veranda with fabric from Joann Fabric. 


I knew that I loved it but who knew that JOANN FABRIC would love it too????  #winning


I made a quick pit stop at Michael's today and picked up these adorable pillows to finish off the pillow sitch on the veranda.  I mean COME ON they were only 10 bucks!!!  However I am one short but that's another story ;)


How 'bout landscaping?  Well we are about done with that and here is a little sneak peak.  I'm not going to share all the pics until I'm done....oh and I replace the dead arborvitae that our dog keeps rubbing against and eating.  #notwinning



Great room is really, REALLY coming along and I can't wait to share it all when it is done.  However here is a little sneak peak at my new fabric and new chairs (that replaced the floral ones I showed you before).



And finally I found THE cutest wreath for NINE BUCKS at Joann Fabric yesterday and I think it was the perfect finishing touch to the font porch.  P.S. I'm painting that door black tonight.




Wowza, that's all I've got for now :-)  Fingers crossed I get it all done.....

No comments:

Post a Comment