Thursday, March 26, 2015

My latest project!

Yeah I've been MIA lately...I know, I know!  I really just haven't had anything creative to share or say.  Truthfully, I blame it on old man winter.  I was just feeling blah.  Well not to mention I've been in marathon training and then came down with the plague. 

Soooooo, I am back in time to share with you my first big side job!  Are you ready for it?  I'm redoing these kitchen cabinets (that's only half the kitchen)!


Here is a little mid-progress action photo for you.  I'd share some progress photos with the cabinets that are done, but I'm going to make you wait until the final product is alllllll done.


**Yes this is my mom and dad's kitchen that I am redoing while they are in sunny Arizona!!  So stay tuned and I'm sure I won't be able to stand it and I'll share a little sneak peak of where I'm at ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment