Thursday, November 10, 2016

Me on TV???

I know, scary right?  Hahahahha just kidding.  I didn't swear or ANYTHING.  I was lucky enough to be on Full Plate with Rebecca Regnier yesterday.  I was going to do one segment but when I got there I was told that there were two segments available.  Soooooooo, in my usual fashion, I had brought everything but the kitchen sink and was fully prepared to do plenty of talking.  I was a bit nervous but all my nerves went away once I started talking with Rebecca.  She is fabulous and made me feel at home.  Before you knew it, it was lights, camera, action.....









I talked about different ideas for Thanksgiving and Christmas tables as well as some of my favorite easy (and CHEAP) projects.  I moved pretty quickly through some of the projects but plan to blog all of them over the next couple of weeks.

If you want to tune in, I'll be on 13 ABC THIS Sunday at 12:30.  Sorry if my voice annoys you ;)



Thanks again for having me on Rebecca it was FABULOUS!!

P.S. Special thanks to my mama for helping me drag everything down and to Carrie F. for hooking a sister up!!

5 comments:

  1. Way to go! Wish I could see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be on the interweb too!! I'll share the link once it is available ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the program. You had some neat ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed the program. You had some neat ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! Stick around this week, I have many more easy (cheap) project for the holidays. Thanks for stopping by :-)

      Delete