Monday, November 7, 2016

My House is Having an Identity Crisis

Yeah so my house doesn't really know what season it is decorated for currently.  I have been slowly pulling out my Christmas decorations (yes I know it isn't Thanksgiving yet, but this is how I roll) as I find them.  Then I put away the Halloween decoration as I replace it with something, well, Christmassy!
I know, I know.  I can hear most of you heavily sighing and rolling your eyes but I LOVE to decorate for Christmas.  Let's be honest, it takes me a couple weeks to even get everything out and put in it's place.  So why not start now?

So to make a short story long, I wanted to finally share some quick pictures of my Halloween decorations that are coming down this week!



This pumpkin was from Home Goods and the black leaves are something I got on clearance from Pottery Barn years ago.




My little Halloween corner on my bar!  I looovveeeee festive napkins!


P.S. Don't eat the cupcakes (Uncle Joe)!! 



Have I ever mentioned that I'm obsessed with snow (glitter in this case) globes.  Loooovveeeee this "boo" globe from Home Goods!



Finally some shots of the fireplace.  Again I got the Halloween jar and owls from Home Goods and more black leaves from Pottery Barn.




P.S. Sorry for the less than stellar pictures.  I took the with my phone ;)

P.S.S. I'm going to shoot a segment for a local TV show this week and I am freaking out.  I'm going to be doing a couple of my holiday projects and tablescape ideas.  I survived throwing a surprise 40th birthday party for my hubby this weekend NOW I can focus on getting ready for Wednesday.   Fingers crossed!!



No comments:

Post a Comment