Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Black Friday and Long Weekend Recap

I don't know about you but WOW we had a crazy busy weekend this long weekend.  Whew, I finally recovered and was able to pull a post together today.  Let's get to it!

We had a great Thanksgiving Day with family and friends.  It is also possible that we happened to stay up a wee bit too late.  I was supposed to meet my Black Friday girls at 5:00 annnddddd I woke up at 4:54.  Needless to say, I was looking pretty foxy!  I scrambled out the door, we met up and hit the road!  

Truth be told, I really didn't need anything specific on Black Friday but am always in for the fun.....
Once we made our way to Walmart I was STARVING!!!!  What do YOU do when you're starving in Walmart?  I happened to open a bag of Funyuns and put on a biking helmet with flames!!  #yourewelcome

As I said, foxy, right???

Half of the chicks headed to Kohl's while a few of us headed to Lowe's for some VERY important Black Friday deals......LED LIGHT BULBS.


TWENTY light bulbs to be exact.  See, this is what happens when you get old and your kids don't really want anything that's part of the Black Friday scene!!  Oh wait I forgot to mention that I got two turbo packs of TP.  #grownupproblems

Don't you worry though, my girls definitely contributed to the economy that day!!  We finished up the day with some cocktails and food at La Fiesta.

Fast forward to Saturday morning and we were off to hoop it up with the Varsity basketball team in Gibraltar.  Girls kicked butt and we hammered home for THE game of the year.  Michigan vs. Ohio State.  Unfortunately, these guys were officiating :(


However we had a great time watching the game combined with a little house warming party for one of my BFF's with ALL of my BFF's :-)


FINALLY we finished up the weekend with our final Thanksgiving Dinner and my mom and dad's. Here is a little snapshot of my grandpa with all of the great grand-kids!!


Whew, I told you we were busy!!!  Now a little sneak peak at my Christmas table in our breakfast nook.  As I told you before,  the entire table was put together with items from the Dollar Tree.  As soon as we have a night off from basketball, baby girl is going to take PLENTY of pictures!!!




Woof,  what Black Friday deals did you score????

No comments:

Post a Comment