Monday, October 3, 2016

How is it October already?

I can't believe it is OCTOBER already, can you?  I have all of my halloween decorations up and can't wait to share some pictures.  However, until I get the time to take some new pictures I thought I'd share what I picked up at Kroger the other day.


I know, I know it's only October but I couldn't refuse!!!  Seriously so many cute ideas in this magazine!

I am TOTES finding an old sled and making a wreath for like this for our front door.


In the meantime,  I've decided to paint our front door black before it gets cold!  I wanted to paint it red but my main squeeze and my son pretty much vetoed that idea.  So I decided to go with black.....love the shiny black look!



How was that for some random thoughts????  #sorrynotsorry

Come back for my Halloween tour :-)

1 comment:

  1. The black entry will be beautiful with your stonework.

    ReplyDelete