Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Quick and Easy Homemade Salsa

Ok so "homemade" might be a stretch so how 'bout we call it not pre-made?  I loovveeee cilantro and fresh salsa.  However it can be a little pricey.  I make my own salsa at least three times per week and have found myself putting it on EVERYTHING.  I mean egg white omelets, fish tacos (minus the taco) and salads.  This is so quick and SO EASY.

Here are your ingredients:

1 Can Rotel (I use regular but you could us mild)
Cilantro
Onions
Garlic (fresh or powder)
Kosher Salt

That. Is. It.  So easy you're going to love it.

I use my handy dandy little chopper that I LOVE from Pampered Chef.  In no time you have fresh salsa that has ZERO point.


Now here is the SUPER hard part.  Dump it all in and chop it up.  I don't measure anything.  I just load it up, taste it and add what I think it might be missing.  #rocketsurgery










No comments:

Post a Comment