Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Thank gawd I am a procrastinator.....

I got a Pottery Barn catalog in the mail on Monday and stumbled across this outdoor Lilly Pulitzer Collection and immediately fell in love.


I especially LOVED these pillows with the blush, magenta, blues and greens.  However, what I didn't love, was the price tag.  WOWZA, these pillows are $59.50 each.  Waaayyyyy too pricey for my blood.


Do you remember the lime green pillows that I got for the veranda last year?  If not, here they are!


I've been just a *tiny* bit obsessed with blush and magenta this year so I thought why not bring it out onto the veranda???  Buuttttt not for $59.50 for one pillow.  Then I saw THIS sitting on the dining room chair from this project that never got done!


Now it isn't exactly like the pillows above but I think it is PERFECT!!  It has all the colors I wanted :-)  Now all I need is a certain someone to come home from Arizona to help me make pillow covers for the green pillows already on the patio!!

1 comment: