Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Spring Front Porch

Now I wouldn't go using the word SPRING too loosely around these parts.  Mother Nature was kind enough to bring us more snow.  Not much, but SNOW nonetheless.  I am soooooo over this weather.  #puremichigan

Anywho, enough whining.  I decided this weekend that it was time to spruce up the front porch after Christmas. 

I needed a new front porch mat BAD and found this Home Sweet Home Mat at Target and couldn't beat the price.  I love it! 


Yes, yes I agree that my pines aren't very springy and scream a little Christmas but let's revisit the part about it snowing this morning!!  Soooooo, I'm sticking with my pines until I can break out my favorite ferns when spring REALLY arrives.


They might be pines but I feel like the burlap ribbons with the gold polka dots from Joann Fabric give them a spring feel!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment