Monday, March 12, 2012

Shamrocks, Shenanigans....and Bricks????

Ryan went to the brick place for me this Friday and brought home some samples.  Check 'em out:










Little did we realize that there were a million different types of brick and Ryan didn't bring a single one home that was the color we wanted.  Eh, you'll have that!  We found a house in the big town of Pburg that has the brick we want so Ryan is going to have to suck it up and call the homeowner's to ask where they go their brick!

Sooooooo, onto the Shenanigans!  The kids chilled out at home on Saturday night with Grandma Peg and Grandpa Tom.  Needless to say Ryan and I hit the town and stayed out WAY too late, then we lost an hour with the time change and had to get up at 6 am for my race.  Ryan took lots of pictures of me and laughed every time cuz he said my bleeding eyes made me look like I was REALLY hungover.  I really did feel fine but I was soooooo tired.  Here are some action photos:

Does that say "Kiss Me I'm A Wolverine" or "Kick Me I'm Tired?"  Not sure which but I think by looking at me, it says the latter of the 2. 

Here is me at the start line.  More of Ryan making fun of me:

Real cool honey making fun of my sleepy eyes!

Here we are with our breakfast of champions:

Yeah I was too lazy to edit the photo so rotate your head and you'll get the picture!

Finally, take a look at my mad self portrait skeellzzzz! 

Yeah I really think that whole self-portrait talent was left to the current generation.  Ya know...they like to take all those self-portraits in the bathroom mirror.  Maybe I need to have Kelsey give me some lessons ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment