Thursday, July 5, 2012

Deal of the day!!

OMG!  While perusing the Lowe's online ad this morning before our big family fun road trip to price stuff I found a SCEAMIN' deal! 

We got this at Lowe's today......






Hahahha, sorry this is just the picture on the outside of the box cuz apparently it does require a little assembly ;)  However, this vanity AND the sink (oh and the handles are included too) were on sale for 199 bucks!  I couldn't pass it up......so there ya have it.  I also found the solid surface sand stone vanity tops that I want for the kids bathroom vanities. At the rate we're going, we are going to have EVERYTHING we need before we break ground :-)

Oh and just an FYI.....


The washer is broke ;)  Not a good thing when there are 25 people living in one house!!  (Oh and for the record I am on vacay thus my lack of make up)

No comments:

Post a Comment