Monday, July 30, 2012

She's Crafty.

Nope I am NOT talking about myself.  I am talking about Emma Jean.  Yep she has always loved doing arts and crafts but I think she has found her calling.  She found a bunch of youtube videos on clay and decided to give it a whirl.  Sooooooo we took a trip to Michael's and 80 bucks later she was ready to try out her clay skeeelllzzzzzz!!  Here are just a few of the things she has been making.  She makes little necklaces out of most of them.  I wished I was half as crafty as she is.  Obviously she got it from Ryan.....

Seriously how cute are these?  A waffle ice cream cone, a traffic cone, a cinnamon roll and DUH a red solo cup (I fill you up.....let's have a party)!!

Another waffle cone, a waffle with butter and a rainbow cake with a slice taken out!  As I said, she's crafty :P

Ok onto house news!  We just might get things going a little sooner than we thought.  I am not going to say anything more than that so I don't jinx anything.  We have to cross a few more T's and dot a couple I's before I get too excited.  Stay tuned and I will keep you in the loop.....I promise!  No really I do :)


No comments:

Post a Comment