Tuesday, May 21, 2013

You wanna hear something scary???

Sooooo 2 weeks ago we were out at the property working on the barn when Uncle Randy showed up.  He said hey, where's Jake?  I told him that he was having a sleepover at a friends house and was gone for the night.  So, he said well hop in my truck....you can come help me.

Needless to say I didn't know what I was getting into.....until we pulled into the driveway.


Yep we were going to get THAT!!  And guess who was going to drive it?!?!?!  ME :O  I really thought he was kidding.  He said come on you know how to drive a zero turn lawn mower right?  Uhhmmmm NOPE!!  So he gave me a 45 second lesson and jumped in his truck and took off.  Yep I drove THAT by myself from Uncle Randy's house to the property.  Scary, I know!!  If I had the ability I would have warned all within a 5 mile radius.  Sweet baby jesus I was as nervous as a "you-know-what" in church!!!  Needless to say I made it....EVENTUALLY cuz that thing does NOT corner like it's on rails.

You wanna know what was the scariest part?  That he asked where Jake was first.....as though Jake were his first choice to drive it back.  You would have had to scoop me up off the floor with a shovel after I had the big one!

No comments:

Post a Comment