Monday, June 17, 2013

Let's play catch up!

Ok, so let's get ya'll up to speed on what has been happening!

Here is what the bilco door looks like from inside the basement!  We have insta-stairs.

We have spent the last 2 weeks back filling and we have busted our butts!  I was running the shovel and apparently my dainty hands need to do a little more manual labor cuz I ended up with this.  SICK!! Good god my hands do NOT look good in this picture.  Yikes my skin looks like chicken skin ;)



We had to get the entire foundation back-filled because Ford Builders will be coming this week to start the (wait for it) HOUSE!!!!  OMG I am so excited I can't even tell you.  I think we will officially be able to refer to it as the house now and not the property anymore.  After a whole lotta work and a whole lotta help from family and friends this is the finished product!


I really believe things are going to start going fast now.  Work on the house should start tomorrow!!  


My plan is to take a picture from the same spot every day so we can see the progress.  We'll see how that pans out (I wouldn't hold your breath!!) but really I am going to try.
So there ya have it, that is the most recent picture to date.  Ryan will finish backfilling the garage tonight and I'll get a couple pictures of that but we are gonna have a house SOON!!


No comments:

Post a Comment