Monday, July 29, 2013

We're getting close.....

to being safe from the rain!  Annnnddddd I assume that once we get the house roofed, it won't rain again until October!  You think I'm kidding?  I am pretty sure that is how things will unfold.  

Anywho, back to our progress.  The house is *this* close to being ready to be roofed.  Our roofer is planning to start on Thursday or Friday (maybe sooner if he can get this party started)!!!



Front view from the road

North side looking from the barn

Another view from the barn

Back side of the house

Wow that's alotta windows!

And one of my favorite things....the back patio


The south side of the house.



I believe that little square thing is called a Queen Anne.  Just a little added detail to the peaks.


Front porch


Sooooo there ya have it.  I should have finished pictures tomorrow if the weather cooperates.  Wooohhhooooo, let's get this show on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment