Monday, July 7, 2014

We got her home!

Yep, we got the dresser home.  Oddly enough it went WAY better than I thought (so no good action photos to share).  We got it loaded it no time and at all and we were on our way home.  Everything went smoothly until we were about 3 miles from our exit and OF COURSE it started to monsoon right over top of us as the sun was shining just north of us.  Yeah big shocker. 

I have to admit that I love it even more than I thought I would.  So without further ado, here is my newest project.

One of the things that I love the most are the legs and the little detailed medallions above them.  It is retro with a modern feel to it. 

I thought I'd share some of the before pictures because I am going to refinish this and get some blingy new pulls for it.  I've gotta be honest, I love this thing so much that I'm thinking about throwing my pillow and comforter on it and sleeping on it tonight ;)

So, what color do you think I should paint it?


4 comments: