Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Sneak Peek

I have to be honest and admit that I started decorating for Christmas well before Thanksgiving got here.  I know, I know, it just isn't right.  However do you remember that we were just moving into our house on December 13th of last year and it was a mad dash to the Christmas finish line?  I was standing on a ladder putting up a 12 foot tree on Christmas Eve last year.  I planned to put up TONS of decorations this year so it made sense to start early and ease my way into Clark W. Griswold status.

I'm typing this on my lunch hour so I'll make this quick.  Here is a little peek at what I've got going on in the dining room!



How much do you love the little simple wreath hanging on the mirror with tulle?  I got the wreath AND the tulle at the Dollar Tree for...wellllll you guessed it, a BUCK!!!  I freaking love that place.  Annndddd what about my firefly twinkle lights that were on the mantel for Halloween?  So cute and festive.  I literally tied a strip of tulle around each individual light on the string and voila firefly lights. 


How about one more without the lights just for the heck of it ;) 

Have you been to the Dollar Tree lately?  If so, did you buy any Christmas decorations?  I know I've bought my share of decorations there this year :-)



  

No comments:

Post a Comment