Friday, January 9, 2015

A quick project for the weekend!

Since I'm still couch bound I've been staring at a bare corner in the living room and it is driving me bonkers.  Remember this corner that had been occupied with 12 feet of twinkling love for six weeks?






Well it is no longer there and this is what I've been staring at for five, yes FIVE, days now!!!


So I did what any normal person would do that is house bound.  I went shopping in my basement and my spare bedroom and found these goods.

Yikes you say?  I know, that is what I said looking at this mish mash of colors and fabrics that match NOTHING in the great room.  That is where the challenge lies.  I'm going to make this little area into an adorable little corner.  The challenge?  I can't spend more than 20 bucks!!  Stick around and I'll show you the finished product.....if I ever get off this couch :-)

Happy Friday Y'all!!!







2 comments:

  1. good luck! I bet you can do it. It can be tough I know...i have two corners i struggle with...the tree is comign down this weekend...so i know i will be back to thinking about those corners again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep the empty corners drive me bonkers. I've been too darn busy this week and need to get my project finished up before THIS weekend is over :-)

    ReplyDelete