Friday, May 1, 2015

DIY: Instant Hat Rack

Do any of you have husbands who have piles of hats?  Yep, so do I!  My hubby has more hats than any one person should have and he loves them.  They can't be crushed and must be stacked perfectly.  I often find hats on the counter, hats in the closet, you name it!  I wanted to do something with them so they weren't taking up so much space in the closet (and on my counters)!!
I've been thinking about this for weeks but every time I got to the Dollar General I see something shiny and forget what I was looking for.

So here was my solution:

Yep shower curtain hooks!  It cost me a whopping two bucks and I still have leftovers for more hats. 

Here was the before:


And 60 seconds later here is the after:

Easy peasy right?!?!?!  It really doesn't take much to make my Friday night.  Yeah, I'm getting old!

No comments:

Post a Comment