Thursday, June 23, 2016

The After: Curio Cabinet

You remember THIS that I teased you with back in January?  I told you how cool it was going to look and I couldn't wait to show you when it was finished?  Thhheeennnnn in my usual fashion I saw something shiny and forgot.  Well, kind of.....it is hard to take pictures of this thing but I did the best I could with my iPhone.  So, get ready for a photo dump of the after pictures!!!!







Well what do you think?  I loovvveeeee it!!!  It was such a cheap and easy way to update the light oak wood that just wan't my jam.  And, to be honest I really needed more storage for all the martini glasses that I bought for my bunco night mashtini bar ;)


P.S. Aren't you thankful I had pants on when I took the straight on picture of the cabinet????

No comments:

Post a Comment