Monday, May 16, 2011

So much to say and so little time!!

Hello I am back and I really mean it this time!!!  Last week was a little crazy so I was a little MIA but I promise I won't let it happen again!!  The kids started baseball and softball AND we were getting ready for our first official camping trip of the season.





So anywho back to the usual stuff!!  I have some awesome pictures of the property but my STUPID phone is acting up and won't send my pictures to my email so just imagine a glorious picture of the property with the sun shining ever so brightly.  Hhahahaa I'll post it eventually.

Oh and then we also planted our first little tree out there that Jake got from Agricultural Day.  It looks a little something like this....






Only NOWHERE as big as this.  Hahahaha the little pine tree that we planted looks like Charlie Brown's Christmas tree but I am sure it will be growing in no time!!

Had a couple drive by our house 104 times last night and stop in the driveway to check the joint out.  So I assume since our house is a hot mess right now they will want to come see the house tomorrow ;)  You know that will be our luck! 
I am gonna work on getting those actual pictures of the property so I can post them.

Well I am out of creative juices and it is WAY past my bedtime so I am going to call it a night!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment