Wednesday, July 20, 2011

To paint or not to paint....

that is the question!!  So, grandma Peg had a couple pretty good ideas for this weekend.  We are going to try and rearrange the living room to make it look a little bigger AND repaint the kitchen cabinets!

 
Sooooo, here are the cabinets as they are currently!!  Any input on what color we should use??  Let me be honest, painting is one of my favorite things in this world....NOT!!!  Hahahhahaaaa I absolutely hate painting but I think my mumsy is onto something.  We need to spruce the joint up....get a little feng shui goin' on up in here.  Did I mention that I hate painting???  I have been going back and forth on whether or not I really want to re-paint or not.  Let me tell you though, I think I saw 350 Sherwin Williams commercials today telling me that their paint and stains are all 40% off this weekend.  Hey maybe I can score an online coupon....sorry I digress!!
http://mareinet.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/logo-sherwin-1.jpg

It would probably be a good weekend to do it and get it done.  Ryan is super trucking for his uncle this weekend so this will keep be out of trouble while he is trucking.

Any thoughts on a good cabinet color???  Post your ideas in the comments.  Oh and include any links to some inspiration rooms!!

This could just be the change we need.  *Fingers Crossed*



***UPDATE*** I did indeed find a $10.00 off coupon for Sherwin Williams!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your mother is very good at picking out colors. What does she suggest? I would go with her idea :-)

    ReplyDelete