Monday, October 24, 2011

Will 500 bucks bring 'em in?

Hello, hello is there anybody out there???  Wow this has been my longest hiatus YET!!  Uhhmm slacker much?  Yep sorry for my absence but I must admit that I have been sick for the last week.  The week before that....I've got nothing!  SORRY!

Anyhow, this week's plan of attack?  We are going to drop the price a whopping 500 bucks.  Our realtor said that it puts the house back on the realtor's "hot sheet" when you drop the price.  Sooooooo here goes NOTHIN'!!  This is the last price drop we are going to make! Soooooooo blue light special in aisle 3!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh37WWkhbyKCMQ5no50RBvKlKOEicoO6UIV1NSEVPxEXVJ0BHtWyGdFhISoKeQZWwK9-lyYjhIHVysZfkpVHHDQ73rxFrr9eLvm7U-dBWUyOQbq_PK9ghSVIW3Dpmqhvf6wzQCvO_nljho/s320/blue-light-special.jpg 

Get it while it's hot my friends!!  I might even throw in a coupon if you're the lucky buyer!   So fingers crossed that it at least brings some people in!!

I am going to get out to the property one night this week and take some pictures.  The trees are changing colors and it looks beautiful!  We went out there this weekend and decided that we really can't wait for our house to be done so we can sit on the deck and just check out the changing fall colors.  Ahhhhhhhhhh seems so far away!  Someday, someday.....

Speaking of fall here are some action photos of the pumpking carving that went on tonight!

Emma posing pretty and Jake showing just how he felt about the smell of the pumpkin guts!!

Here is super dad, helping with the intricate carving.  You will notice that I did not help out....I don't have an artistic bone in this body!

Annnddddd there ya have it!!  The finished product!  Oh and hey check out that really nice house in the background.  Soon to be on clearance for the bargain price of $154,400.

On the agenda for this weekend?  I am digging up St. Joseph and putting him in the back yard!  Better get on it before the snow starts to fly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment