Monday, June 25, 2012

I am back in house planning mode!

Not sure what lit a fire under my a$$ but I finally got the urge to get back at it.  Oh hey wait!!  Maybe it was because I actually had a few nights with ZIP, ZERO, ZILCH softball and baseball.  Wow, it was glorious.  Don't get me wrong....I love to watch the kids play ball.  Although, it was extremely refreshing to have a few nights to do stuff that I wanted to do.  Annnnnndddddd that involved dreaming of my Shrock Cabinets and granite countertops.



Yep, I am sure that is exactly what I was dreaming about there!!

Sooooooooo I got an email from my new BFF's Lumber Liquidators and I know it is hard to believe but they are having ANOTHER sale ;)  It also so happens that in this sale I found a new hardwood floor that I LOVE!!  You wanna know the best part??  It is about $4,100 cheaper than the last floor I had picked out!  I say BRING IT!!

Here is the new flooring that I picked out....


I really love that it is dark but not too dark since all of my cabinets are going to be a mocha of some sort.  You know what else I love?  The price :-)

Be sure to click on the customer images on the left towards the bottom to get the full effect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment