Monday, October 7, 2013

Just in time for the cold weather!!

I don't have anything TOO earth shattering to share today but in my mind it is pretty awesome!!  Sooooo, just in time for the temps to plummet we got this put up on our patio.....



Yep our ceiling fan :-) If you look closely to the left side of the fan you can see one of the recessed lights as well!!!  Exciting things people, exciting things!!

Annnnddddd tomorrow the drywall gets delivered!  Woohhhooo, I cannot wait to see what it is going to look like.

Hopefully Ryan is on the horn with the insulation guy trying to convince him to come sooner than Friday.  Speaking of Ryan, he got all of the electrical run into the fuse panel and ONLY zapped himself a handful of times.  Uggghhhh that boy I tell ya!  He makes me nervous.  HOWEVER, it is done now and I won't have to worry anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment