Thursday, November 6, 2014

My new business venture!

I've been thinking about doing this forever but just haven't had the courage to bite the bullet.  So, here I am, biting the proverbial bullet.

I am looking for some adventurous peeps to be my first "test" clients that will be part of my pilot group.  They will receive services at a 50% discount in order for me to get sample photos and testimonials of my services.

I don't have a full list of all services but these are a few that I'm starting with:

Home Staging:  Make your home more appealing to potential buyers by de-cluttering, removing personal items and staging.  This can work one of two ways:  a one time rate for a walk through and recommendation for staging or an hourly rate for assisting in the implementation of the staging recommendation plan.

Organizing:  Everyday life is so busy now and it can seem overwhelming to tackle the entire house and get yourself back to square one.  Hourly services to help de-clutter and organize your house once and for all so it seems manageable moving forward.

Downsizing:  Looking to downsize?  Need help getting rid of those things you *thought* you would use someday but are still collecting dust?  Need help boxing things up and moving to storage?  I can help you make these decisions and handle the removal of these items.  

Decorating:  Now this is my favorite part.  Now mind you I am NOT a licensed decorator but I LOVE to do it.  Hourly services to help decorate/re-decorate your desired spaces.  I'm always happy to help spend somebody's money when it comes to making your home beautiful.
***Hey why not think about having someone come in and help you decorate for the holidays?  Do you feel like you have a desired look you are going for but can't quite achieve it?  Then call me!!

Party Planning:  Need help coming up with a theme and following it through to fruition AND doing it on the cheap?  I love to throw a good party and can help!  I'm not afraid to scour the Dollar Tree and make your party look like a million bucks.

This is the just the quick version of where I would like to start.  If any of these things sound like something you or someone you know would like to take advantage of please contact me at ourdreamhousediy@gmail.com and we can discuss pricing!

Here are some samples of my home/parties I've thrown/furniture I've re-finished/my holiday decorating to give you a little sample of what I've done in my own home.

























Again, if you are interested, contact me at ourdreamhousediy@gmail.com

Thanks, Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment