Monday, August 31, 2015

I can't wait to show you the sunroom!!!

It's no secret that my sunroom has been the one room that has been fighting me all along.  I've gone through several different throw pillows and side table colors.  However I have FINALLY made progress in the sunroom......and  I can't wait to share it with you.  

Buuuttttt, you're going to have to wait until tonight to see the pics.  So, in the meantime let's look back at a few of the before pictures!

Here is a view of the sunroom from the kitchen.


Side tables painted blue.

Side tables now painted black!

It was just so blah and I couldn't find an identity for the sunroom.  Then somehow it all came to me with some throw pillows from Home Goods :-)  The rest just kind of fell into place.  So, come back and I'll show you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment