Friday, August 21, 2015

THESE are what I got today!!

Sooooo I'm a little late but I had to put together one of these little gems and secondly I went to hang out with my brother and snuggle in bed with my sister-in-law <3

So, as I said, I finally picked the colors for my sunroom and came up with a plan.  The chairs I really wanted for the sunroom were $350 each and not in my budget right now.  THEN I found these online and took a field trip at lunch!!!!


I freaking LOVE THEM and I especially loved the price.  I only got one put together at this point but wanted to share my deal I got at World Market.  I signed up for their member rewards card and got an even cheaper price on these chairs.  They are perfect and I can't wait to share more pictures with you!!  The pillows on the couch are new and are fabulous.  I'll share more detailed pictures once I get the other chair put together and some detail photos of the pillows!!

Well what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment