Thursday, January 7, 2016

New Year, New Projects!!

Whew, HAPPY NEW YEAR and congratulations on surviving the holidays!!

I don't know about you but I always find my head full of ideas once January rolls around which usually equals spending money.  However, after Christmas, I try to keep the spending at a minimum for the month of January.  Sooooooo, I decided to only tackle projects that I have the supplies for. Does anybody remember this curio cabinet post.  I know I do and it has been weighing on my mind. I decided that this would be my next logical project.  I have a curio cabinet that is light wood which is just not my style.  This is my inspiration and we are getting started on it tonight!  Yiippppeeeeee!!!



This will go in the oh so sad and vacant spot in the dining room that is open now that I had to take down the twinkling goodness that was my Christmas tree :(  Can't it just be Christmas year round????
I digress.....
It will go on the wall opposite this dresser that we refinished into a buffet!




We're getting this party started tonight.  You see, my hubby got bumped to days after working midnights for the last 8 years.....and well I'd hate for him to get bored :-)

Come back and check out the progress!

What are your projects for the new year?


No comments:

Post a Comment