Thursday, September 15, 2011

I am feeling oddly optimistic!!

I dunno what it is but for some reason I am feeling REALLY optimistic about the showing today!!  As a matter of fact I am kind of wound up all of a sudden.  Ohhhhhh wait.  I bet it is because I just chugged one of these....

http://www.bloomingtonneeds.com/images/rockstar%20sugar%20free%2016%20oz.jpg 

Call me crazy but that COULD have something to do with it!  Anywho I needed that Rockstar cuz I was up half the night doing this.

 Sorry just had to share that lovely picture again....cuz I was looking so LOVELY after all!!!


Welllllll then I just talked to Ryan and he just went and took the wind out of my sail in regards to these people buying the house...

http://www.globeimages.net/data/media/145/Fishing_Sailboat__Bayahibe__La_Romana__Dominican_Republic.jpg

He said that they were only there for about 25 minutes.  I guess that isn't THAT quick of a walk through is it?  They must have been looking at several houses since they were 40 minutes late getting to our house.  Hmmmm I dunno.....could have only been 5 minutes, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment