Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Spelt...the other white wheat!

Sooooooo who would like to try some super delicious cake mixes made from spelt??  If you answered yes, then I have the PERFECT site for you.

 http://www.butser.org.uk/spelt.jpg

What is spelt you ask?  It is a wheat alternative.  If you want more detail then go out and google it.  Orrrrr if you would like some more info shoot me an email and I can hook you up with my mom.  I would put her email address on here but I would hate for it to wind up in a bathroom stall at a truck stop ;)  Here is the site.....

http://westrickspeltfarm.com/

Mom has made 5 cake mixes made from spelt each one named for one of the grandkids.  However, there is another cake mix coming....I believe it is going to be called "Mindy is my favorite child delight".  At least I THINK that is what she is gonna call it!
Sooooooo go check out the yummy goodness and share the word with your friends!!

1 comment:

  1. "Another cake mix coming..." I thought you were announcing you are pregnant! I think everyone is a little on edge w/ the "expired birth control pill" scare. I'd hate to be on the receiving end of THAT phone call from the pharmaceutical company! ;) bwahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete