Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One year ago today....

So Facebook has that fancy new feature where it shows you what your status was a year ago today.  Wellll my status said "Showing the house today....feeling lucky."  I thought thanks FB why don't you just smack me in the face while you're at it!

http://ssofdv.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/woman-slapping-man1.jpg 

So, of course I was pulling my poor me....I'm not showing the house THIS year now am I???  Well that was until I checked my email tonight and sure enough we have a showing on Thursday morning.  Yaaahhhooooooo!!!  So I REALLY need to get over to Dixon Rd to see if they have more of these....

Have any of you been out to Dixon Rd lately to see if they still have flowers??  Cuz I know that I am NOT going to make it to Costco before Thursday morning.  Let me know the scoop!!

So I am gonna call it an early night tonight cuz I am gonna have a late night of cleaning and staging tomorrow night.  Whew glad that pity party is over ;)

1 comment:

  1. I think they still do. I will be driving past there tomorrow, I will let you know for sure! ~Holly

    ReplyDelete