Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Feel Like Cinderella!!

http://www.imagesdisney.com/images/images-cinderella-g.jpg 

Uhmmmmmm yeah not so much THAT Cinderella but THIS Cinderella....




Wow my hair is looking pretty foxy.....Oh I hear my fairy godmother calling me....




Oh good lord there I am scrubbing the bathroom floor on my hands and knees.  Seriously somebody needs to buy our house sooner than later ;)  Heehehehe!!  

Wait my Knight in Shining Armor saved me by folding a load of white clothes.  Good lord I hate white loads.  There are always 600 socks and you always walk away with 250 pair...so what do ya do with the other random 100 socks???




Man I really do have the best hubby EVER!!  He likes folding laundry.  HOWEVER, don't EVER tell him I put this on my blog ;)

Oh and the kids were really excited about helping out getting ready for the showing.....




Soooooo excited they were playing Connect Four :P  They really did help out alot.  Here are the finished products of their rooms!!




So after that intense game of Connect Four they broke down and cleaned their rooms.  I just have to say they ROCK!!!

Oh yeah and I did score some flowers down on Dixon Rd.  I have no idea who they are but I REALLY want to have a cool flower garden like "they" do when I have my new house.  Here they are....


No comments:

Post a Comment