Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How can being so close seem so far?

So, we were able to get closer because our realtor offered to throw some money at the deal if the buyers' realtor would do the same.  Sooooooooo now we are a mere $3,000 apart.  How can being so close seem so far??? I don't know but it just seems impossible! 

For those of you that know my hubby, you know just how stubborn he is.  So I worry that he will really just walk away from the deal.  I dunno but I really hope we can make this work.  I emailed the other realtor directly to let her know what our realtor had offered up and asked her to let her clients know (oh and to see if she was willing to do the same).  Well that was at 2:30 today and I haven't heard a thing. 

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would somebody just make this work out SOON so I can move on???

No comments:

Post a Comment