Wednesday, November 9, 2011

No news is good news...

Or is no news just NO NEWS?!?!?!? Hmmmmmm not sure what the right answer is :)  I really have to believe that if they were going to reject our offer they would have just let us know!!  Soooo I continue to remain optimistic!!  Woohhooooo!  Let me go with being cautiously optimistic.  Soooooo I will continue to refresh my email non-stop tomorrow in hopes I get an update!!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgXeI00nrBg7Wd5AvUDe53rtLlM0qL3UKegCtDkfBzKyvYYSzLHVoz8jcEeB2YSWw2FmAKbzagwfLdP4gNzo49tyS75phdo7ii_hxOGSM0sQlVlUepuOau_NhUehAvfYLoMarY5khzOoqzQ/s1600/fingers-crossed.jpg 

Wow, keep those fingers crossed for me this time.  Even Ryan is feeling lucky...so this HAS to be it. I will let you all know as soon as I know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment