Monday, November 28, 2011

Missed it by THAT much.

Latest update:  I called (the day before Thanksgiving) the guy who made the last offer on our house.  I told him our realtor was willing to throw in $500 if his realtor was willing to do the same.  Well, he followed up that tidbit of info with, "actually we're going to look at another house today and if I like it I will be putting in an offer."  I said oh ok, well thank you....he said "well, wait, wait if that doesn't work out then I will talk to our realtor and see what we can work out." 
Like I said that was 5 days ago.  I am going to go ahead and assume that since I haven't heard boo, that they must have worked out something on the other house.

What a bummer that we were soooooooooo close yet soooooooo far.  Let's hope that last couple who had grandpa footin' the bill for their first house, come back! 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jFJUscALB20/TcSfGKflhuI/AAAAAAAAFWA/ve6019esnCw/s1600/maxwellsmart_missed_it_by_that_much1.jpg 

 Dear Santa:  All I want for Christmas it to sell my house!!  Do you think you could help a sister out?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiQu6Wz2sw6tsPTFVKeTfLbutQA43gNzk0h8-JBgNKNYieR2TP1JCsLkdePJYTyLJTaYKjy_-_ck32wEHQ0NVTGoclKKqGdpzwJ4KKoQ9ufJNEwwXDFzGaFpYYH4z2tPG3lx5QaldDqoHs/s1600/dear-santa.jpg 

No comments:

Post a Comment