Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day Ya'll...

In the words of one Long Duck Dong "What's happenin' hot stuff?"  Hope you all had a super fantastic Valentine's Day.  I know I did!

http://3.media.tumblr.com/xz9ydgzVGq3gh4v90BisrKZ8o1_500.jpg 

Annnnnnndddd this is what I got Emma Jeanie and Jakester buddy....well his was a brown bear.

I got Ryan a super romantical card and a gift card to this place.....

http://ocdeals.ocregister.com/files/2011/12/sears-logo.jpg 
 I am sure he will put it to good use.  

He got me the sweetest card ever....made me cry.  He got me a gift card to this place.....
http://image.mapmuse.com/images/all/logo_TJMAXX.gif


Believe you me, I am going to head straight to the home goods section.  What can I say...I am as predictable as the day is long :)

Ryan, the kids and I headed to Menard's this weekend for a 3 hour tour.  Yep Ryan and I shopped on Sunday for THREE HOURS at Menard's.  It was a really productive trip though.  We priced a ton of stuff and really got a good start.  I even think that I found the cabinets that I want.  I found some that I absolutely LOVED.  Guess what we bought???

Yep, 3 more door-knobs.  We are pretty wild and crazy huh?  The best part about the trip is that Menard's is offering an 11% rebate on EVERYTHING in the store for the next 2 weeks.  All I have to do is send in a copy of the receipts from all the trips along with the rebate ticket.  Sounds like a great deal to me!  Bring on the door-knobs ;)

Good news is that we should have our blueprints this week. Wooohhoooo, can't wait to have those babies in my hands!  Then let the real work commence!


No comments:

Post a Comment