Wednesday, February 8, 2012

We are officially official now!

When we met with Craig last night he told us that we should really call DTE to have them come set a pole because it could take some time...like 2 months.  So, Ryan called DTE today and found out that we need an address before they will come out.

Soooooooooooo we officially have our new address!  We will be residing at 2800 Wells Rd. as soon as the house is finished :)  Ahhhhhh the little things that get me all geeked out now! 

Tomorrow Ryan has to stop at the Health Department and fill out some paperwork and then we will have to have the perc test done.  Not to mention we still have a ton of work to get everything  priced out before we can take the numbers to the bank. 

We have plenty of time before all the hard work begins.  HOWEVER in the meantime I NEED to order this before all the manual labor starts.

http://s.shld.net/is/image/Sears/00923003000?hei=600&wid=600&op_sharpen=1&qlt=90,0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0.5,0,0 

Yeah, yeah I know it is totally cheezy but it is right up my alley.   Come on, I have to look like I mean business out there when I am swinging my (pink) hammer!

No comments:

Post a Comment