Friday, February 10, 2012

These don't have screw tops?

So this blog has nothing to do with building a new house....it does have to do with all the new things I am learning while living at home with my mom and daddy-o!

#1.  Wine is good!

Oh and apparently wine is good along with a side of steamed cauliflower like I have here.

#2 Wine is even better with your mom!

In case you were wondering, yes I do have my funny bunny pants on...you just can't see them!

3.  Good wine actually requires a cork screw.

Yep, this White Zinfandel is nothing like the fine wine I normally drink...aka Boone's farm that has a screw top!  Apparently GOOD wine requires a cork screw ;) 


#4  The term  "white girl wasted"...yep that is how Kelsey was referring to mom and me.  While I was giggling in my chair and mom was snacking on the couch with the kids!!  Ahhhh life is good :)

Oh and in the midst of this all, daddy-o was hiding in the other room from all of us crazy people!
So there ya have it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment