Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I have a blog??

Oh yeah I do have a blog don't I???  Don't hate me everybody.  I was doing well and then everything went down the crapper when Ryan wounded himself!  To say last week was a bit stressful is the understatement of the year.  Yep Ryan tore his bicep tendon last Monday morning and had to have surgery yesterday.  The first 3 days of last week were VERY crazy and then I was just tapped out the last 2 days and then the weekend was crazy!
Ryan had his surgery yesterday and it went GREAT.  Sooooooooo I can breathe again and get back to my regular routine!  So the next few days are going to really involve me getting you caught up on all the crap I've gotten done in the last 2 weeks.

So, here it is:  We went to Menard's last weekend and we got Ryan his very own personal present.  Here it is....



Yep, classy I know!  What can I say?  I am always looking out for my honey biscuit.  He was tired of the travelling plunger in the Westrick Homestead ;)

We also found some super cute stuff for the soon to be kids' bathroom.  I was kicking around the idea of an "ocean-y" theme and then mom and I found these at Sofa Mart.

We could not pass them up so my mind was made up.  I will share some more stuff I found later in the week. 
Not only did we get a sweet plunger and some decorative fish but we also got three more of these.

Yeppers, we are WILD and CRAZY!!

Oh and just because my kids are as funny as I am,  here Emma is playing with the plunger.

It is also possible that I chased Jake and my nieces and nephew around the house with the plunger telling them that it was the "used" plunger.  Wow, I sure am mature aren't I???

Anywho, there ya have it.  I am back and ready to rock!!  I have LOTS to share as we have gotten lots done.  So tune in, I PROMISE I won't let you down :)

1 comment: