Monday, April 9, 2012

Wok this way....

Ahhahhaaa I just crack myself up!  I am giggling like a little school girl over that title.  Eh, I am easily amused...what can I say???

http://goldenageofmusicvideo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/aerosmith.jpg


No, not THAT Walk This Way ;)  I meant this kinda WOK!

Yep that is the first wok I've ever owned and I am pretty excited about it!  I think I am going to put it in the storage unit and save it until I have a new kitchen to use it in!

Yup, picked it up at Menard's a couple weeks ago.  I believe it was regularly $24.99 and I got it for $5.99.  My kinda deal!  

The granite and cabinet dude came this past Saturday.  I am sold on the granite.  The cabinets?  Not so much!!  I'll show you some samples tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment