Monday, April 2, 2012

Blame it on Ryan!

Yep, that is who I am going to blame my extended hiatus on.  Since Ryan has been wounded he has been working days.  In case you don't know Ryan very well....he can't sit still ;)  So we have been plenty busy every night.  I have plenty to get ya'll caught up on! 

Plenty of bids flowing in and I haven't had the big one yet so that is a GOOD THING!!  I have an ongoing talley sheet just trying to keep everything straight.  Things are coming along and I am soooo excited.  I really wished we could start tomorrow but it just ain't gonna happen!

So, I found these little beach accessories on Pottery Barn's website and I was dying to get them for the kids new bathroom, to go along with these:

Well I don't know if any of you purchase much from Pottery Barn or not but just let me tell you that they are NOT cheap!  Way too pricey for my stingy A double S!!

I was on a mission to recreate these but WAY cheaper than what they were going for at Pottery Barn:

I will do an entire blog on those things and how OUTRAGEOUS they were!  Theeennnn I will show you how I put together the exact same thing for 1/10th of the price! 

So anywho, based on my Pottery Barn talk I am sure you realized that we took a trip to the mall on Sunday.  Yep Emma, Mom and I decided to have a girl's day out.  Then we ran into these crazies!

Tommy was smiling but he was really saying hurry up and take this stupid picture before people see us!

I also decided to be cool like the younger generation and take some bathroom pictures:





Again, rotate your head for that one.  The moral of the story?  I need to leave bathroom self portraits to the young whipper snappers ;)

So stop back by tomorrow and I will put together my frugal aegean beach hurricanes just like those at Pottery Barn!

Oh also supposed to get a huge bid back from Chelsea Lumber tomorrow.  So if you don't hear from me tomorrow I may have really had the big one :P

No comments:

Post a Comment