Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ca-Cawwww!!!!

If I could include some audio with this post you would really get the feel for the title of this post.  I think most of you can hear me running around saying that.  Anywho, the point of the post is this....


The birds were trying to take over the joint on Sunday.  Ewwwww it is giving me the heebie jeebies just looking at the picture.

Annnddd there they go.  Lucky for us the didn't peck any of our eyes out and left us unharmed ;)

Then mom gave me a little something from my Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Just my thinking, but do you think she is trying to tell me something?


Yep I think mom is telling me that it is about time I learn how to sew!  Nawwwwww, I've made it this far in life without knowing....I think I will survive.  However, something tells me if I make some of the clothes in that book I might not be so "modern".  Ya never know though, chances are pretty good the styles in the book may have made their way back!

Finally, here is a little something else I got from Grandpa's house.

These were some brooch's that belonged to my grandma.  I wanted to do something special with them and found an awesome idea to re-purpose them on one of my absolutely new favorite blogs.  I can't tell you what I am going to do until I have them done! Then I will share the blog where I borrowed the idea from. 

As a side note, I am totally in love with Pier 1 lately!  I think a road trip is in my near future.  Look out!!




No comments:

Post a Comment