Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Little Sentimental....

Ok, ok so I have been whining for over 2 years about selling our house!!  However I had a couple sentimental moments today!!  The buyers emailed me and asked if they could stop by and get a barn key so they could start moving some stuff in the barn.  Not sure why but it got me a little teary-eyed.  I think it was because it was finally sinking in that it was real.  So I have to admit that I had a little bit of a crying moment on my way home.  Then something pulled me out of it.  Guess what it was???



http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/gutcheck/2011/10/12/red_solo_cup%2000.jpg 

Yep Red Solo Cup came on the radio and I was over it.  Then I started thinking about the brand new house that we are going to get to build this year.  Yep that Toby Keith sure knows how to write a good mood party song!  We will officially be out this weekend.  Wooohhhooooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment