Monday, January 16, 2012

Packing Day #3286!

Ok so I haven't been packing that many days but it sure does feel like it!  We have been busy packing day and night for the last couple weeks so my blogging has been, well, non-existent.  HOWEVER, I am happy to report that we are in the home stretch.

Sunday started off a little stressful.  We had to get all the living room furniture to the storage unit.  We also had to get everything other than all our beds and our dresser drawers to mom and dad's.  Ryan and I were the only 2 here and he and I were NOT going to be able to move all that stuff on our own.  HOWEVER Grandpa Tom and Uncle Kevin T. came to the rescue!   Whew cuz Sunday was our anniversary and we did not want to fight while trying to move furniture.  Needless to say we got everything done we wanted to!

Aunt BJ came over today to help me do some more packing and look what we found:

Yep take a closer look...we found piles of money!


So I guess we won't be building our house on our own now that we found a pot of gold.  Bwhahahhaa I really wish it was real but not so much.  We can always dream!

Wait til you see the pictures of us hanging out tonight.  We have ZERO furniture in our living room and Ryan also accidentally took the TV to the storage unit yesterday :P

Here are Ryan and Jake just sittin' on the floor!

Annnddddd Ryan and I also sitting on the FLOOR while folding laundry. ** As a side note....really I do wear make-up and do my hair every now and then.  I need to start remembering to take some pictures before I put my hair up and my make-up has worn off!

FINALLY.....here is the picture of the night!  My BFF's will enjoy this tremendously.  As if they didn't make fun of our old TV wait til they see what we were watching tonight.

Hahahhha look at that big ole TV and sophisticated TV stand! 

I must say though that I feel we have come full circle.  I remember the first night we moved into this house, we had to sleep on the living room floor (and I was 8 months pregnant) and here Ryan and I laid on the same floor watching Wheel of Fortune.  Sniffle, sniffle can you tell I am getting sentimental?  I am sentimental but I am sooooooooooooooo excited for our new adventure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment