Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Sneak Peek!

Since I'm as predictable as the day is long, I thought I'd share a sneak peek of some of the stuff that I have for the great room because I can't wait!  I'm going to share a picture with you but that is all I've got :P  I will also tell you that one thing in this picture came from World Market and the other thing came from Tonic Living.  So, here you go!!


I'm getting more and more excited by the day!!  Can't wait to start making some progress.....

So I have another question.  Here is my coffee table in the living room.  As you can see the legs are silver.  What are your thoughts on painting them gold like I did the lanterns on the veranda?  Should I give it a whirl?


I think the gold would warm up the space even more.  Hmmmmmm!!  Decisions, decisions....

1 comment:

  1. Haha - you know you are going to do it whether or not anyone objects to gold on the legs. Do what makes you feel good. If you don't like them, you can always do another color. I especially like the bright floral print. Plants can make a space more "alive".

    ReplyDelete